Dog-Learn.com's Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. By browsing and using our website, you are agreeing to comply with our terms and conditions of use.
The term "dog-learn.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains some material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without written consent for academic purposes or as long as the link is referencing our site respectfully.
Affiliate Disclosure - We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Some of the pages on our site may contain links to products available on Amazon and as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.