Reporting Instances of Copyright Infringement
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and its location with sufficient detail (such as URLs) so Dog-Learn.com can verify its existence on our servers.
- Contact information for the notifying party including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement made under the penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.